Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Corps Members are Coming!!

...tomorrow!! Well, actually technically today because as I am writing this the clock just turned midnight. We've been running around nonstop today getting campus ready for them and in 10 hours they will start to get here!

I really should have been in bed two hours ago for a full night's sleep, but there has just been way too much to do today! I actually meant to get up at 5:45 this morning to go running with some of the other Team Leaders at 6am but I slept in until 6:43! Haha, I can't believe waking up at 6:43am is sleeping in for me now.

Today I made door decs (little name tag things that you tape up on the door... see picture at right) for my 8 Pod members, typed up their schedule for the next week, typed up welcome letters for each of them that I set on the desks in their rooms, spent 3 hours trying to get the printers to work so that I could print the aforementioned things out, did laundry (running my clothes through 3 perm press cycles before they finally got dry), tried unsuccessfully to fax a copy of my driver's license to Colorado State for a tuition refund (the fax wasn't working for some reason so I will check again tomorrow), went to a training session and a meeting, then had dinner out at The Old Spaghetti House in Sacramento with the other Team Leaders for an end of TLT dinner. Busy busy day!

So I'm pretty exhausted, but all my work is done finally! At least, the work I have for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a whole nother adventure and there will be a whole new to do list. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it!

Okay, well it's definitely time to go to bed now because I have to get up at 5:50am for 6am PT in the morning. More to update once the Corps Members arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment