Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sitting Here in McDonald's

Haha, so I'm sitting here in McDonald's, munching on my Large Fries and mooching their wireless. Lots happened this past week! We had our midsite visit, a good week of work, and uh yeah that's actually about it haha. I learned a few new tricks with my poi! I also ordered some new ones on the internet... they are glow in the dark LED poi that apparently look quite epic. I was slightly deceived because they cost about 30 pounds which in my mind, was something close to 30 dollars because I for some foolish reason though the pound was the rough equivalent of the Euro. I really doubt I'll be making that mistake again anytime soon!

Right now the superbowl is going on, but I've got lots of work to do that requires the internet, so instead of watching it with the few people on my team who are watching the game over the at the sports bar across the parking lot, I'm sitting here eating my 500 calories of golden fried goodness.

But anyway. Back to work! I'll write more tomorrow when I spend the day at Starbucks. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment