Well after wavering back and forth on whether or not I would start a blog, I chose to start one (obviously!). I’ve had mixed success with blogs in the past so I was a bit hesitant to make the commitment this time around, but after consulting several friends and reading the friends’ blogs, I’ve decided that keeping a blog to record this year will be a useful thing for both other people to read as well as for myself to look back on after this year is done. And given my atrociously bad skill at keeping in touch with family and friends who are not physically where I am… I sincerely hope this blog will keep the people in my life aware of what’s going on my side of the country/world even if they aren’t actually there.
I’m thinking I’m going to make the initial commitment of writing for 20 minutes each night, just to make sure I’m capturing a little something every day and also to avoid a lengthy lack of posting, which in the past has led to me putting off posting on my blog knowing that when I DID finally decide to post, it would be a monumental undertaking that would eat up more time than I was willing to spend. And hopefully when I actually write each post I can avoid those super long sentences like the one right before this one. I don’t think many of you would enjoy reading those at all, haha.
So here’s to posting for the next 10ish months. The program goes until July 27, 2011, so if everything goes according to plan (which we all know it never does), this blog will end up as a cherished compilation of 10(ish) months of my experiences, thoughts, perspectives, and feelings. So let’s blow this popsicle stand.
Chris- I am super excited to follow along! Have an amazing time, I know you will be a rockin' TL...oh and you will get the acronyms down (just as you did in SAHE @ CSU...haha)
ReplyDelete